Thursday, March 4, 2010

Vaseline Intensive Care 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly: It Care and Cure !

You feel worry when meeting with someone as you are having a problem on one part of your face. It looks dry and dull. You are wondering on how you can turn the dryness into a fresh look and the dullness into a natural lips. Which part of your face will you take most considerations when dealing and talking with people? I answered, lips. Maybe not all feel the same but our lips play important role in our daily conversation. Remember that you are using it for almost every second, every minute, every moment and of course for your entire life. While you are talking with your friends, lecturers, clients, family members and so on. As to gain confidence when you are conversing with people and for your own comfort. However, do you really care enough or just take it for granted on your lips care? Everyone should know on how to take a very good care on your lips as you wish to maintain the freshness and healthy look of your lips. 

Especially for those who spent most of the time in the air-conditioned or cold place, do we notice that our lips will easily get dehydrated and dull? Or for those who experiencing almost much of their time with the lips that hurt because of the dry and hot weather? Or you are the type who do not get use of drinking glasses and glasses of plain water every day? Those routine are actually will make you expose to the possibilities of the dryness that may lead to a chap on your lips. 

I did experience the same thing previously. I do not really drink a lot of plain water every day and I spent most of my time in air-conditioned and dry place. My lips easily get dry and I feel uneasy with the conditions of my lips. I like to hurt my lips by pulling out the chapped on my lips and it will bleed. I was worried and I tried to figure out the best way to cure or to have the best treatment for my lips. I had been trying to use many of lip care products before but it seems like nothing much change and it did not really works on my lips. My mother had recommended me to use a Vaseline Intensive Care that made up from 100% of pure petroleum jelly. At first, I refused to do so but I did try. And guess what? It 99.9% works! 


 Vaseline Intensive Care 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly


It’s Proven!
The product solves my problem immediately and I do not have to worry of having chap lips anymore. It moistens my lips and it keeps my lips fresh for hours especially when I am in the class or at any air-conditioned place. For your information, this Vaseline Intensive Care not only for your lips but it also work to soften any rough spots on your skin. You can apply onto discomfort area of your skin and to other dry part such as your hand, elbow, knee and feet.

Product Review from the User
Item used: Vaseline Intensive Care 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly
User: Erna
 Vaseline Intensive Care Petroleum Jelly is a very useful product for me that’s why I always stock up on this at home and bring it with me when traveling. It is also one of my favorite beauty essentials. I use it especially as a lubricant for my lips when they are dry and chapped. Sometimes, I apply Vaseline on my nails to help keep it beautiful. It serves as an amazing moisturizer for me that’s why I apply the product liberally on dry areas such as my feet every night, before I wear socks to seal and lock in moisture. The next morning, I would instantly see that this product really does wonders to my feet. I have naturally oily skin, that’s why I don’t really have to use the product on my face. My sister, who have combination skin, applies Vaseline and lets it stay overnight on her face. I could also see beautiful results on her skin. Another thing I have recently discovered about Vaseline Intensive Care Petroleum Jelly is that it aids in fast relief and healing of some insect bites. I just directly apply and rub the product on the affected areas and let it stay. In my experience, this product helps reduce itchiness and also helped me not to have any unsightly marks on my skin caused by the insect bites. Vaseline Intensive Care Petroleum Jelly is safe and doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients that I use it even on my 10 month old daughter. It is more expensive than other brands of petroleum jelly but I still keep buying it because I trust the brand.  
 (Quoted from review of Vaseline Intensive Care Petroleum Jelly; www.reviewstream.com)  



DO and DON’T
What I do Like of this Vaseline Intensive Care Petroleum Jelly is it really gains lots of benefits to almost every users and it is easy to carry and we can simply grab and buy the product at every nearest pharmacies such as Watson, Guardian, Care and many more. The price is also affordable.
However, what I do not really like when using the Vaseline Intensive Care Petroleum Jelly is the product is quite greasy. Sometimes, it may look oily when you apply more than you should. Although the greasy thing makes you feel a bit uncomfortable but from my view, as long as it can cure your discomfort effectively and smoothly, I am sure it is just fine.
So, what do you think? Make a worthwhile decision now. Do it now or you will regret later. If you still refuse, ask yourself, would you buy an expensive product but end up with unsatisfied feeling? And when you use the product, it does not work according to what you wish to. I am sure you will say NO to those questions. Thus, choose Vaseline Intensive Care with no doubt.
It Care and it Cure!
Buy it! Try! Apply it Every day! You will not lose anything but you will lose something if you do not give a try! It is 100% safe and pure.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Excuse me my beautiful Mimi Munirah, hehe... I got one question. I am an active smoker. Is there any side effect from the use of the product for a n active smoker like me? because it is a petroleum-based product right? =)

NUR MAISYARAH said...

is it smelly? 'cause i would feel uncomfortable with funny smell..

Aminah Munirah Ahmad said...

no it's not.no smell at all.i'll bring the Vaseline to class one day. :))