Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ABOUT ME_mimi


My short name is Mimi. My full name is Aminah Munirah bt Ahmad Hishamuddin. People used to call me ‘Mimi’ since I was baby. My father had actually given that nickname when I was in my mother’s belly. I was born in Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia (HUSM), Kelantan, onset of the night on April 11, 1990. I would love to fill my pastime with many kind of activities like chit chatting, hanging out with my friends, shopping, singing and sometimes, I do like to have an intrapersonal communication within myself. I will express my thoughts and feelings through a poem on a piece of paper. I will write about anything, love, friendship, appreciation and many others. I usually write those poems when I feel lonely and need something to do as to fill up my empty heart. Honestly, I do always feel lonely and had no place to go when I am not with my friends and away from my family members. Nevertheless, the best medicine I took and the best thing I would do is I will starts my everyday life with a SMILE. YES, it works! No matter what is in your mind, no matter hurt you are, SMILE is the easiest and significance thing you should do before you start messing out your mind with many negative thoughts.

 
My dearest best friends


FYI, I don’t write a blog before and I won’t write a blog until I had my ‘Writing and Thinking’ class a few weeks ago. Thanks to our lecturer, Miss Mimi for giving this golden and bright opportunity to her students to have a blog, write a blog, technically do our assignments on the web blog, and obviously, be a BLOGGER.

My blog intention is all about sharing knowledge, thoughts and beliefs. It is for people to distribute their opinion and for me to provide a valuable information. Through my blog, I wish I can give fun and enjoyable moment to the reader but still, I can maintain the well-organized information from the trustful sources.

I had chosen an “Odyssey Erudition” for my blog title. I found the ‘Odyssey’ word when I flipped through my dictionary to look for the best word to be used for my title. I think it suit and it will give some attraction to the readers. ‘Odyssey’ means a long eventful journey. I am hoping that readers will have an exciting moment while visiting my blog and can gain an interesting knowledge and experience from the blog. I looked for a ‘knowledge’ word because I know my blog will stress out more on the knowledge element. Therefore, I choose the ‘erudition’ which synonymous to the word ‘knowledge’. As from my belief, it sounds good and suitable for the objective of my blog in which to provide as much knowledge as I can and bring some changes on people thoughts and experiences. ‘Erudition’ comes from the word erudite, which means learned. So, I am expecting people to learn and get to know an useful knowledge from the “Odyssey Erudition” blog. Thank you.

3 comments:

Sidek said...

I like the name of your blog and I too hope that the journey we're going through (UiTM in general and MC 227 in particular) will be the best and most fruitful journey in our life.

Aminah Munirah Ahmad said...

thank u sidek :)..mimi hope so.i hope we can excel in what ever we are doing and we can still be happy and have the excitement of studying as a UiTM students..

darleyn mohamed said...

Hi Mimi,
I like your blog’s name too. It’s catchy. I do agree that smiles can heal the souls but in certain circumstances only. If you have things in mind, express it out loud and you feel much more better. The best healing process is, eat chocolates! I’ll talk about it later in Effective Speaking’s class for Speech to Inform. Hehehe.